Welcome to Movie Crap, where I review films and post contents related to movies for movie freaks, film addicts, filmography fans, and other people! So check back here for my film reviews!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My film review: Edge Of Darkness

Well like I said, I saw plenty of films last week, Legion (10%,) The Spy Next Door (50%), Tooth Fairy, (40%), When in Rome, and this! This was a important film for me to watch. But was Edge of Darkness great, or did it suck? Let's find out in my review of EDGE OF DARKNESS

Edge of Darkness is about a father trying to find who kill his daughter (kind of like Taken (80%), expect that the daughter wasn't dead.) Now let me start by saying that I enjoy seeing Mel Gibson back on the big screen. He was an amazing actor in a amazing films like The Patriot (100%) and Forever Young (100%.) But Gibson in this film was a little bit boring. The film had good action and acting in it, but Mel wasn't the perfect role for this film, especially the main character. In other words, I enjoyed seeing Mel again, but not in this film, not at all. The plot of this film: been there, seen that! But if you're not sure if you're going to enjoy this, then don't watch it and just watch Forever Young or Hamlet (80%.)


Final rating:
70%
I recommend this if you're a huge fan of Mel Gibson, and like crime films.

No comments: