Welcome to Movie Crap, where I review films and post contents related to movies for movie freaks, film addicts, filmography fans, and other people! So check back here for my film reviews!

Monday, February 8, 2010

My film review: Extraordinary Measures

LIke I said, I was too busy to post my reviews, but I saw so many films (my dad is always taking a break!) But anyway, here's my review of Extraordinary Measures.




Extraordinary Measures is the true story of two guys trying to find a cure to save a John Crowley's children. The drama was great, the acting was great, but it felt like something was missing. I mean, Brendan Fraser & Harrison Ford were the perfect cast for this film, but it then became a little boring. I mean seriously, too much talk talk talk! I didn't really find it interesting, unless you're an adult with kids. But it didn't hurt to watch...


60%
Worth watching & a bit boring.
Just try to see it.

No comments: