Welcome to Movie Crap, where I review films and post contents related to movies for movie freaks, film addicts, filmography fans, and other people! So check back here for my film reviews!

Friday, January 15, 2010

My Film Review: The Lovely Bones


This thriller directed by Peter Jackson (Director; District 9) is about "a story of a life and everything that came after." But really, this blog post is about the movie and everything that came after... (That was just lame.) Well anyway, is this movie "lovely" (oh God now that was lame!) or bad? Let's see in my review of The Lovely Bones.

                                                             The Lovely Bones is a bestselling novel about a young girl that gets murdered and she watches the newest stuff at Earth from heaven. But the killer is still alive, the father won't rest his case on the crime, and the mother just can't get on with his life. I never finished the novel, so I was new to the movie. I like most of the movie, expect the ending, because I had expected a different ending. But anyway, it was entertaining, maybe the best thriller of the year. Most of the time in the movie I had to cover my eyes with my hands, because some parts were really scary! I'm really impressed with Peter Jackson and his work, and I don't understand why this film got bad ratings.


Well since this film was entertaining and "spooky," then I give it....


90%
I do recommend this film to the novel fans, and Peter Jackson fans. If you have nothing to watch at the theatre, and you have kids, (around 14), just take them to see this movie.

No comments: