Welcome to Movie Crap, where I review films and post contents related to movies for movie freaks, film addicts, filmography fans, and other people! So check back here for my film reviews!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Top Box Office



I am pissed off right now. Not cause I have 3 tests to study for, but because Avatar is STILL #1 at the top box office. I was hoping that Youth In Revolt was going to beat it, But Youth In Revolt didn't even make it to the top 5! >:(. Well anyway here's the Top 5..




#5 It's Complicated $11.0 M
#4 Daybreakers $15.0 M
#3 Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Squeakel  $16.3 M
#2  Sherlock Holmes $16.6 M
#1 Avatar (Again) $48.5 M

Maybe this week The Book Of Eli might be it, I hope...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe you should take a better look at Avatar, it is not the best movie ever but it is somewhat different and still fine.
Yet I have to admit Sherlock Holmes had a better movie altogether.
Cudos for Downey Junior in the main role.