Welcome to Movie Crap, where I review films and post contents related to movies for movie freaks, film addicts, filmography fans, and other people! So check back here for my film reviews!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Peek Of The Week: 1/29/10



Well it's Friday tomorrow, when people decide to go to the theatres, but what's coming out? Huh? What's that? U don't know? Fear not! I have the Peek Of The Week!

On DVD this week is:
This Is It
I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell
Little Ashes
Soul Power
Saw VI
Whip it!
Surrogates
The Boys Are Back (70%)

And in theatres this week is
Edge Of Darkness
When In Rome

[ Limited Releases ]
Dread
Falling Awake
Off and Running
Preacher's Kid
Saint John of Las Vegas
and The Weathered Underground (Wednesday)

So join me in review 2-3 of thoswe films, if I can.

No comments: