Welcome to Movie Crap, where I review films and post contents related to movies for movie freaks, film addicts, filmography fans, and other people! So check back here for my film reviews!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Film Review: Youth In Revolt


Avatar has been #1 at the box office for a long time, but that's only cause there were no new movies during Christmas Break. But now that this movie is out, I'm pretty sure Avatar is going down. Youth In Revolt might be #1 on the box office, but will it entertain me?
Let's find out in my movie review on Youth In Revolt


 Youth In Revolt is based on the novel Youth In Revolt: The Journals of Nick Twisp, which is about a boy who falls in love with Sheeni, who has a boyfriend name Trent, and in order to win her heart, Nick turns into a deliquent with the help of his rebellious alter ego, Francois. But when things get out of hand, will Nick be able to stay with his love, or even keep in touch??
 I saw this film today, and I gotta say, it was worth watching. It wasn't what I expected from the trailer & book, but at least it was good. And since it was kind of funny, this movie gets a better rating from me. Michael Cera plays Nick Twisp, and he does a GREAT job in this film. He sometimes overdoes it, but Cera, he's like the perfect guy for the main character. And since what happens in the end, I'm pretty sure there's going to be a sequel, because there's a sequel to the Youth In Revolt novel.



So since this movie was sometimes funny and worth watching, my rating for Youth In Revolt is...



                           80%
 I recommend this film to teens and sex-addicts & Michael Cera fans.

No comments: