Welcome to Movie Crap, where I review films and post contents related to movies for movie freaks, film addicts, filmography fans, and other people! So check back here for my film reviews!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Peek of the Week 1/15/10


Well, I am happy this week, well kind of. Not really because of the tradegy in Haiti. One of my favorite teachers, Ms. Gornail, I heard her family was in Haiti during the earthquake. I hope they are ok. But on the bright side, my birthday is on Sunday, plus it's on the day of The Golden Globe awards, and I'm NOT goin to miss that! So that's what good about this week, but anyway, tomorrow I'm going to see

  • The Book of Eli


  •  The Spy Next Door


  • The Lovely Bones

So join me in reviewing those movies by posting YOUR review on this site. Good night and Happy B-day to me!

No comments: