Welcome to Movie Crap, where I review films and post contents related to movies for movie freaks, film addicts, filmography fans, and other people! So check back here for my film reviews!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New! Trailer Mailer


Here's a new segment on The Movie Crap. Here are new movie trailers.

All right Jeff Kidney Fans! Get ready because the movie trailer for the Diary Of A Wimpy Kid movie came out last week, and let me just say that its totally different from the book.


And as I predicted, Iron Man 2 is coming out. But it's in 3-D. The last time I saw a 3-d movie that's not animated it really didn't look good. But here's the trailer


And finally, you probably already know, but their are making Percy Jackson & The Olyimpic Games into a movie. What's next?! The Hunger Games??


No comments: