Welcome to Movie Crap, where I review films and post contents related to movies for movie freaks, film addicts, filmography fans, and other people! So check back here for my film reviews!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Movie Review: The Book Of Eli


I am very sorry that it took me this long to post this review. But anyway, here it is.

 Yeah!! Finally! Denzel is finally a badass!! This movie had alot of action in it. It was worth watching. I like most of the movie, but they were some parts that were boring parts in this film, but still, it didn't hurt to watch. The only thing I wonder is what target these people were trying to get. Is this movie for kids? Parents (might not like it) teens (might like it) but if you like violence, or action, this is your film.

90%
I do NOT recommend this film to parents, just teens. And if you like action or blood (and you're not a adult) so see it!

No comments: