Welcome to Movie Crap, where I review films and post contents related to movies for movie freaks, film addicts, filmography fans, and other people! So check back here for my film reviews!

Friday, January 22, 2010

My Movie Review: Creation


Okay, I admit, maybe I should have seen a more popular movie instead of this at midnight. But anyway, I saw Creation. Is this movie interesting? Well find out in my review of Creation.

Creation is about the true story of Charles Darwin, when he was writing a book called "The Origin of Species." Now, let me start by saying that this was not bad at all. Usually I get bored when watching movies that I never heard of. But God, this was good. It was a little like science class, because you learn some stuff in this film. And in my opinion, I think that this film really deserves a good rating.
Since this movie was really entertaining, I give it

90%
Go watch the goddamn film!!!!!

No comments: